|Computer Science and Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for B. Tech.
- The candidate should have appeared for REAP/ AIEEE/ JEE
- Through Management Quota as per the guidelines of Rajasthan Technical University.
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech./B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with atleast 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer SBC” of Rajasthan state) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE).
- Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission in B. Tech. course shall be as under
- Compulsory Subjects: Mathematics and Physics
- Optional Subjects (any one) : Chemistry, biology, Biotech and Computer Science
More information is available at: http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/notification_reap_2016.pdf
Lateral Entry to II Year B. Tech.:
Lateral admission to II year B. Tech. is offered to Diploma / B.Sc. (Maths) holder.
The candidate should have passed Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE approved institution with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC/ Non Creamy Layer SBC candidates of Rajasthan) or the candidate should have Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with mathematics as a subject with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC/Non Creamy Layer SBC candidates of Rajasthan). The marks obtained to award the division in Diploma/Degree will be considered for deciding the eligibility and respective merit.
Admission to the candidates will be given as per the following order of preference: -
- Candidates having passed Diploma from Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
- Bona-fide residents of Rajasthan (on submission of Certificate from competent authorities) having either passed diploma from institutions located in Rajasthan and considered equivalent by Board of Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur or from Board of Technical Education in other States.
- Candidates not covered in (2) above having passed Diploma from other State Boards of Technical Education.
- Candidates having passed B.Sc. (with Mathematics) from Universities in Rajasthan.
More information is available at: http://techedu.rajasthan.gov.in/