Vision: "Advance the Frontiers of Technology"
To be the best at serving society by creating engineering knowledge and educating engineers for dynamic and global careers.
The following strategic characteristics and aspirations enable the College to realize its vision:
- Contemporary and rigorous educational experiences that develop the engineer and something more
- An atmosphere that facilitates personal commitment to the educational success of students in an environment that values diversity and community
- Education and research partnerships with different colleges, and targeted agencies, universities, and industries.
- Undergraduate programs that integrate global awareness, communication skills and team building across the curriculum.
- Graduate education and training that prepares students for interdisciplinary engineering research and advanced problem solving.
- Leadership and service to meet society’s needs.